SEARCH TOM'S BORING MORDHEIM BLOG

Pages

Forum

Paintservice

BTB

Wednesday 24 October 2007

Die Goldene Gurke 2007

Big news!

Over a month ago I took part in a painting/modelling competition called "Goldene Gurke" (english = "Golden Gherkin") at my local miniature store.

Now they have published the list and photos of the nominees on their website. The final results are due tomorrow if I am not mistaken. I submitted my "pink" orc warband in the "Open Fantasy Regiment" cathegory.


I've flipped through the other candidate's submissions and I was VERY impressed. I am still so impressed in fact, that I realise that I have very slim chances of even winning the bronze "gherkin"... but that's not the point. The most important thing is to be part of it, right?

I would like to take a second to show you the strongest candidate (and potential winner) of my cathegory, because I think his regiment is just stunning. He submits under the name of "Roman Art".



Now it stands him vs. me in the "open fantasy regiment" cathegory... we'll see if the judges have a sense of humor :)

Cross your fingers for me guys!

Yours sincerely,
Tom

PS: For those among you who are interested, you can find the other candidate's submissions here (just flip throught the cathegories on the left).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

goodluck m8 u deserve it!:D

Greetz Tom