SEARCH TOM'S BORING MORDHEIM BLOG

Pages

Forum

Paintservice

BTB

Monday 27 September 2010

500g of lead

Hi guys,

Just a quick update to show you a model that I painted for a friend of mine who has recently started an orc army.

After having been away from the paintbrush for so long it's amazing how one still remembers all the moves :)

This guy was painted in a rather quick 3 hours (the standard on his back is not entirely done but other than that I think my friend Pat now has a fieldable general to crush my poor wood elves...)



Hope you like my version of Gorbad Ironclaw

4 comments:

t800a said...

you did that in three hours?
I think I'll go to bed no and cry myself to sleep ... :*(

But I really like it! ;-)
Especially the rusty armor.
You should post such cool stuff more frequently!

Thomas said...

Thanks t800a, I will try my best ;)

Anonymous said...

This is my third time trying to leave comment, sorry if you'll get them all at once :/

I really liked that mini, even so i dare to ajust photo a bit: http://www.ljplus.ru/img4/h/o/holo_dno/ridingpork.jpg

Thomas said...

Thx for the improvement holo. I normally uploaded in a rush and so usually do not spend too much time on improving the pics.