SEARCH TOM'S BORING MORDHEIM BLOG

Pages

Forum

Paintservice

BTB

Monday 17 March 2008

Potato field artillery: Part five (update)

Because it was so much wor.... erm "fun" to build my trebuchet, I decided to make it a double feature.

Please put your eyeballs on the twins Arty and Larry (Arty + Larry = "Artillery"... get it? Hihihi).

There will be a last part (number 6) with the full painted crew. But that will take a while since I will wait to get home so I can make better conversions for my crew (I have more bits at home).


I just can't help imagining those firing flaming projectiles across a night sky towards a besieged Jerusalem in 1099


Let the siege begin!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome, need i say more :D

Anonymous said...

pierre
trés beau travail Tom! on s'y croirait tes trébucher sont superbes!! les mur des forteresse n'ont qu'a bien ce tenir!!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff again!
What is the final height of the trebuchets?

Thomas said...

Thanks guys!

The trebuchets are approx. 13cm (~5.1 inches) high.

I'll add a picture with a knight later for scale. Thanks for reminding me, Pilger ;)

Tom said...

wondefull mate :)

Azmodan said...

klasse leistung!

ich freu mich schon auf die crews =)

Anonymous said...

Your job is an inspiration for me!

Keep it comming, Tom!

Please visit my blog, share you opinion.

Thomas said...

Thanks Vorror!

I went to your blog. But I have already seen your work on the forum. And I commented over there! ;)

Cheers!
AT